You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unable to Register Affinity Photo

52 minutes ago, Herr Flick said:

how do you run as administrator , please I wish to register my product purchased through the microsoft store 

Locate the program in the Windows Start menu. Right-click, and one of the options should allow you to Run as Administrator, if your Windows user account has that authority.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

For anyone in this thread getting errors similar to the one shown above in lavapit's screenshot please provide me with answers to the following questions if possible?

- Did you buy the app from the Microsoft Store?
- What version of Microsoft Store do you have running (found towards the bottom of the Settings page)?
- What's the version number of c:\windows\system32\RuntimeBroker.exe?
- Are you running any anti-virus software? If so, what is it?

--

Für alle in diesem Thread, die ähnliche Fehler wie oben in Lavapits Screenshot sehen, geben Sie mir bitte Antworten auf die folgenden Fragen, wenn möglich.

- Haben Sie die App im Microsoft Store gekauft?
- Welche Version von Microsoft Store wird ausgeführt (unten auf der Seite "Einstellungen")?
- Wie lautet die Versionsnummer von c:\windows\system32\RuntimeBroker.exe?
- Führen Sie eine Antivirensoftware aus? Wenn ja, was ist das?

Hallo Leigh,

vielen Dank für deine Antwort.

- ich habe das Programm am 15.Dezember 2016 im Affinity Store gekauft.
-
- die Datei c:\windows\system32\RuntimeBroker.exe existiert nicht auf meinem PC. Mein System ist :
                        Edition    Windows 10 Home
                        Version    20H2
                        Installiert am    ‎29.‎10.‎2020
                        Betriebssystembuild    19042.789
                         Leistung    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0
- Antivirensoftwatre ist Bitdefender Internet Security

Ich hoffe du kannst mit diesen Angaben den Fehler eingrenzen

• Staff

I have a quick update on this issue. We appear to have a couple of issues with the My Account option in the 1.9 update that is affecting some users. We’ve just made available on the forum beta builds for both Affinity Photo and Designer for Windows (Publisher to follow soon) that should hopefully resolve these issues and give us the ability find out what could be causing the issues.

So, if you’re getting…

A crash when clicking My Account in 1.9 on Windows:
This is fixed in the latest beta builds. However, to get around this issue in the retail build, please follow the instruction listed in this FAQ: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/128969-fixed-affinity-apps-no-longer-start-after-installing-the-windows-10-october-2020-20h2-update/

We’re Sorry. Something went wrong during registration or sign-in
We’ve had reports that users who have been getting this error in the Microsoft Store version of our apps have been able to fix this by downloading the beta build of the app and signing into their account using that build. Once they've done this they can then go back into the Microsoft Store version and sign in without any issues.

If you’re issue is not listed above, please try the latest beta builds and see if the issue is resolved. If not, please let me know.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/134032-affinity-designer-windows-customer-beta-191944/ 
https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/134031-affinity-photo-windows-customer-beta-191944/

Hope that helps.

---

Ich habe ein kurzes Update zu diesem Problem. Wir haben anscheinend einige Probleme mit der Option "Mein Konto" im 1.9-Update, die einige Benutzer betreffen. Wir haben gerade im Forum Beta-Builds für Affinity Photo und Designer für Windows (Publisher folgt in Kürze) verfügbar gemacht, die diese Probleme hoffentlich beheben und uns die Möglichkeit geben sollen, herauszufinden, was die Probleme verursachen könnte.

Also, wenn Sie ...

Ein Absturz beim Klicken auf Mein Konto in 1.9 unter Windows:
Dies wurde in den neuesten Betaversionen behoben. Befolgen Sie jedoch die Anweisungen in diesen FAQ, um dieses Problem im Einzelhandel zu umgehen: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/128969-fixed-affinity-apps-no-longer-start-after-installing-the-windows-10-october-2020-20h2-update/

Es tut uns leid. Bei der Registrierung oder Anmeldung ist ein Fehler aufgetreten
Es wurde berichtet, dass Benutzer, die diesen Fehler in der Microsoft Store-Version unserer Apps erhalten haben, diesen Fehler beheben konnten, indem sie den Beta-Build der App heruntergeladen und sich mit diesem Build in ihrem Konto angemeldet haben. Sobald sie dies getan haben, können sie wieder in die Microsoft Store-Version zurückkehren und sich ohne Probleme anmelden.

Wenn Ihr Problem oben nicht aufgeführt ist, probieren Sie die neuesten Betaversionen aus und prüfen Sie, ob das Problem behoben ist. Wenn nicht, lassen Sie es mich bitte wissen.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/134032-affinity-designer-windows-customer-beta-191944/ 
https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/134031-affinity-photo-windows-customer-beta-191944/

Hoffentlich hilft das.

Hallo Leigh,

vielen Dank für deine Hilfe. Nach Änderung der Farbprofiles konnte ich mich problemlos anmelden. In meinem Kontoregister DOWNLOADS sind jetzt auch alle Overlays enthalten. Aber keines dieser Overlays hat einen Download-Button. Wie geht es weiter?

• Staff

Danke für den Screenshot. Das ist eine Nachricht, die ich noch nie gesehen habe. Ist es möglich, die neueste Beta herunterzuladen, um festzustellen, ob beim Versuch, Ihr Konto zu registrieren, dasselbe Problem auftritt? https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/134261-affinity-photo-windows-customer-beta-191952/

Hi,

Same kind of problem here except the message is a bit different and i'm on a mac. I bought the 3 apps tuesday directly from Affinity's shop.

I use Little Snitch but there's no rule involving Affinity's apps.

I can log on my Affinity account, but can't get my packs and template. Could the builds trick mentionned above could work on mac ?

Capture d’écran 2021-02-12 à 16.19.51.png

@lavapit

Your most recent post here includes a screenshot which contains both your personal email address and your Affinity Photo serial key.  These should be removed or at least obscured as soon as possible, otherwise you risk your account and software being hijacked.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

Hi Leigh,

I purchased the Affinity Photo through the Microsoft store, and I have tried to register my purchase as an administrator but I am having no luck.

Microsoft Version:12011.1001.1.0
I have windows 10 Pro
Version    10.0.19042 Build 19042
 I Have Webroot antivirus  running.

On 2/8/2021 at 9:07 AM, Leigh said:

For anyone in this thread getting errors similar to the one shown above in lavapit's screenshot please provide me with answers to the following questions if possible?

- Did you buy the app from the Microsoft Store?
- What version of Microsoft Store do you have running (found towards the bottom of the Settings page)?
- What's the version number of c:\windows\system32\RuntimeBroker.exe?
- Are you running any anti-virus software? If so, what is it?

--

Für alle in diesem Thread, die ähnliche Fehler wie oben in Lavapits Screenshot sehen, geben Sie mir bitte Antworten auf die folgenden Fragen, wenn möglich.

- Haben Sie die App im Microsoft Store gekauft?
- Welche Version von Microsoft Store wird ausgeführt (unten auf der Seite "Einstellungen")?
- Wie lautet die Versionsnummer von c:\windows\system32\RuntimeBroker.exe?
- Führen Sie eine Antivirensoftware aus? Wenn ja, was ist das?

• Staff

@lavapit Der Fehler, den Sie bei der Registrierung in der App erhalten, wird durch SSL-Zertifikate in Ihrem Netzwerk verursacht. Wir haben keine Problemumgehung, aber diese sollte im nächsten Update, 1.9.1, behoben werden.

@Milk Your issues appears to be related to the app not being able to connect to the internet. What happens if you disabled LittleSnitch?

@Abraxoz See my post above to fix your issue: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/132940-unable-to-register-affinity-photo/&do=findComment&comment=738766

• Staff
1 hour ago, Milk said:

This link seems to be broken 😅

It's the correct link. I've just installed LittleSnitch and if I stop Affinity Publisher from connecting to serifservices.com then I get Failed to connect message in the app.

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 10.17.11.png

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 10.17.25.png

Do you have the same rule in LittleSnitch?

3 minutes ago, LFace said:

Can a moderator please close this topic or start a fresh one? I don't want to be notified of replies anymore. Thank you.

You can change your Notification Options at any time via your Account Settings page. (There’s an ‘Account Settings’ entry in the menu which is displayed when you click on your username next to your avatar in the top right-hand corner of any forum page.)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

@LFace

At the head of this thread there is a black box, labelled "Following".  Click on it and one of the options then displayed is "Unfollow".  Click on it.

(I see @Alfred beat me to it, though with a slightly different method!)

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.