You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

UI Design direction / Affinity Designer best tool for UI

I love madly Affinity Designer and all time use it for all projects. But some times my customers ask for source files and i mush use Figma & Sketch and it hurts me a lot.
Very important note, I have used all graphic tools  / including UI design like adobe Xd /Figma /Sketch. it is impossible to use all these tools after Affinity Designer. because it is incredibly nice fast smooth and made at super high level. 

I also read a cool idea to create an application as a  Affinity Publisher but for UI. Its main task is to design for the Web & Mobile app, as well as it has the ability to switch to a Affinity Designer or Photo through StudioLink. It will be super cool tool because Affinity Product are fantastic:) and there is a great lack of tools from them in the UI/UX /Design industry.

There are no decent tools on the market for UI and I believe that you could show an incredibly high level in this industry because your stuff is incredible cool:)

I will try to suggest some ideas, maybe it will be useful to you:

- make your Сloud with a paid subscription
- where you can save versions of file changes, view who made which changes and work together with your team

- give links to view your projects to your clients where they can leave their feedback

- Hanoff function and inspect element from cloud by developer in your team

- Prototype function to link artboards to provide a user experience of using your UI design
- Different UI functions like Stack Elements, Grid repeat, quick filling of avatar of users names and dates