You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't register the new Version 1.9 (Split)

S_IV

I did not have any problem with account sync (on photo at least) but I saw some info about some more free goodies!!! Then once I did my account sync, I cannot see anything new... I do not see them on my account sync icon on top right of photo or inside my affinity account... What should I do to enable them???

Look Good, Live Wild, Love Life

- TrYptiX Fashion

• Staff
On 2/12/2021 at 1:31 PM, Shaw said:

I did not have any problem with account sync (on photo at least) but I saw some info about some more free goodies!!! Then once I did my account sync, I cannot see anything new... I do not see them on my account sync icon on top right of photo or inside my affinity account... What should I do to enable them???

They seem to be added to your account. You should have four overlay packs by Paper Farms, including 20 fog overlays, 60 snow overlays, 35 rainbow overlays and 20 rain overlays. Are they listed when you log into your Affinity Store account via a web browser?

On 2/15/2021 at 4:03 AM, Leigh said:

They seem to be added to your account. You should have four overlay packs by Paper Farms, including 20 fog overlays, 60 snow overlays, 35 rainbow overlays and 20 rain overlays. Are they listed when you log into your Affinity Store account via a web browser?

Ohh haha yes they are my bad! 

Look Good, Live Wild, Love Life

- TrYptiX Fashion

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just purchased Affinity Photo 1.9 from the Microsoft store. I'm running Windows 10 64bit

Any Update on this issue  ?

Cheers

Edited by SteveR_UK

Affinity Photo Version 2, Affinity Designer Version 2 on PC and iPad

Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

i7-7700K@4.20GHz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti

• Staff
16 hours ago, SteveR_UK said:

Hi just purchased Affinity Photo 1.9 from the Microsoft store. I'm running Windows 10 64bit

Any Update on this issue  ?

Cheers

Welcome to the forum SteveR_UK :)

Install the 1.9.1 update and see if the issue persists.

17 hours ago, SteveR_UK said:

Ahoj, právě jsem koupil Affinity Photo 1.9 z obchodu Microsoft. Používám Windows 10 64bit

Nějaká aktualizace tohoto problému?

Na zdraví

If you have trouble logging in to Affinity, follow the instructions:

Hi Leigh,

Thanks

BTW I'm still getting the following issue with version 1.9.1.979

Got my version via Microsoft store, running latest updated windows 10 64bit

I assume MIcrosoft auto updates my product  when a new version becomes available and that I will not be needing a licensing serial  code for the product 

scrShor.jpg

Edited by SteveR_UK

Affinity Photo Version 2, Affinity Designer Version 2 on PC and iPad

Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

i7-7700K@4.20GHz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't log into my account either. I have Designer and Publisher (not Photo).  I have not been in either program for a while, and just downloaded the new 1.9 versions today.

I've read through this thread and do not understand at all what the fix is. Something about downloading some beta version. Where is it? Then what do I do to get in? In simple English please.

2 hours ago, MarcySB said:

Nemůžu se přihlásit ani ke svému účtu. Mám návrháře a vydavatele (ne fotografii). Už nějakou dobu jsem nebyl v žádné z programů a právě jsem si dnes stáhl nové verze 1.9.

Četl jsem toto vlákno a vůbec nechápu, co je oprava. Něco o stahování nějaké beta verze. Kde to je? Tak co mám udělat, abych se tam dostal? Jednoduchou angličtinou, prosím.

Hello,

1. Download the latest Affinity Photo beta (Affinity Designer beta). 

Affinity Photo Windows Customer Beta - 1.9.4.1048 - Photo Beta on Windows - Affinity | Forum (serif.com)

Affinity Designer Windows Customer Beta - 1.9.4.1048 - Designer Beta on Windows - Affinity | Forum (serif.com)

2. Install the Affinity Photo beta (Affinity Designer beta).

3. Log in to my accont in the Affinity Photo beta (Affinity Designer beta).

4. Uninstall Beta after successful login.

5. Download and install the latest version of Affinity Photo 1.9.2 (Affinity Designer 1.9.2.) from the Microsoft Store.

6. Log in to my accont in the Affinity Photo 1.9.2. (Affinity Designer 1.9.2.).

• Staff
6 hours ago, MarcySB said:

I can't log into my account either. I have Designer and Publisher (not Photo).  I have not been in either program for a while, and just downloaded the new 1.9 versions today.

I've read through this thread and do not understand at all what the fix is. Something about downloading some beta version. Where is it? Then what do I do to get in? In simple English please.

1.9.2 solved all issues related to My Account in the app. What error are you getting?

• 8 months later...
On 2/5/2021 at 5:28 PM, DanG said:

Hi,

Can anyone in this thread who hasn't already please answer the following questions (assuming you're still having problems registering of course!)?

1. Did you buy the app from the Microsoft Store?
  2. What version of Microsoft Store do you have running (found towards the bottom of the Settings page)?
  3. What's the version number of c:\windows\system32\RuntimeBroker.exe?
  4. Are you running any anti-virus software? If so, what is it?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, 

I am facing the same problem with my Affinity's (Designer, Photo, Publisher). I purchased them directly from Affinity website. 

1. Did you buy the app from the Microsoft Store? - No

2.What version of Microsoft Store do you have running (found towards the bottom of the Settings page)? - 10.0.6.1000

3.What's the version number of c:\windows\system32\RuntimeBroker.exe? 10.0.22000.1

4.Are you running any anti-virus software? If so, what is it? - Yes, McAfee

9 hours ago, Natali said:

Hello, 

I am facing the same problem with my Affinity's (Designer, Photo, Publisher). I purchased them directly from Affinity website. 

1. Did you buy the app from the Microsoft Store? - No

2.What version of Microsoft Store do you have running (found towards the bottom of the Settings page)? - 10.0.6.1000

3.What's the version number of c:\windows\system32\RuntimeBroker.exe? 10.0.22000.1

4.Are you running any anti-virus software? If so, what is it? - Yes, McAfee

Start the programmes with administrator mode (right click on the program icon) and register the programmes. The next time you can start w/o admin mode.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!