You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

I don't understand how to register my apps. I already have an Affinity account, but when I log it, it says that I have no apps registered, although I have all three of them. I doesn't seem possible to make any changes on the webpage. Somebody here in the forum said that you had to register within each app, but I cannot find a place to do so – not in the menus, the preference, the welcome screen, etc. Can somebody tell me where to register, please!

No, this is not my problem. I have paid for all three apps and I can update them for free. But the information about the last update contain the information that once you are registered you can download free brushes, textures, and the like. This is the reason I am interested in registering, after having used the apps for several years now.

Thanks to Pix, it was a bit hidden, but following their two large red arrows the app was successfully registered.  Once registered the screen updated to a new experience, it offered all of the advertised features from the splash screen.  

👍🏻

• Staff
35 minutes ago, SCodarini said:

I just installed 1.9 on all three my paid apps (publisher, Photo and Designer), but in neither of them I'm able to click on My account.

I tried using welcome dialog box but is not present any sign in link or button

The feature is under the grey person button top right, but it uses OS level Safari javascript support and requires Sierra or above, what version of macOS do you have please?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

On 2/4/2021 at 7:00 PM, Patrick Connor said:

The feature is under the grey person button top right, but it uses OS level Safari javascript support and requires Sierra or above, what version of macOS do you have please?

I'm on macOS Big Sur and have all three Affinity apps 1.8.6 - that grey person doesn't exist on my apps and there isn't 'my account' to be found anywhere. Is there another place I could register?

Welcome to the Affinity forums @leVin!

1 hour ago, leVin said:

I'm on macOS Big Sur and have all three Affinity apps 1.8.6 - that grey person doesn't exist on my apps and there isn't 'my account' to be found anywhere. Is there another place I could register?

To use this feature you have to update to 1.9x first.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed