You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi and welcome!

Well you just posted very vage informations and missed to give more specific and concrete informations here! - So for which Affinity app (Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, Affinity Publisher) and also very important for which operating system version (Win version/MacOS version)?

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

Sorry yes it is Affinity Photo and running on windows 10. It looks like a jelly fish image on this version. It try's to open by giving a few seconds view as if it was and then just stops and disappears.

I have just uninstalled Affinity Photo and re installed it, I have Windows 10 and Affinity Photo still not opening, version 1.8.0 worked fine!

Help please?

Edited by Alan Shearman
more info

• Staff

@Alan Shearman Can you check the following for me.

1, Open Colour Management > Advanced > Windows Colour System Defaults and check to see if the Device profile is set to scRGB virtual device model profile if so please change to sRGB IEC61966-2.1.

2, Reset the app, just in case. Hold down CTRL key and open, when the window appears release the key and click Clear.

Check to see if a crash report has be created based on the time/date when you are opening the 1.9 version, if one exists please attach here for checking.

Are you sure you're using the latest driver for the HD 630 from Intel - and not the one from your notebook manufacturer? Drivers supplied by the latter may be shown as newest available drivers and still be significantly outdated. Windows Update does not change to newer native Intel drivers automatically.

If I want to open my account in Affinity Photo itself, and I want to Sign in it says my password is not correct.

If I go with my browser on Affinty photo I can login. That's weird.

Now I can't dowload thy extras that came with the update 190.0

Ask to help me with the problem?

Best regards,

Peeters marc

3 hours ago, Mavericks said:

If I go with my browser on Affinty photo I can login. That's weird.

I'm not sure what you mean by "with my browser on Affinity Photo". Can you explain that a bit more?

If you can go to https://affinity.store/account/downloads and you can login there, then the same email address and password should work from My Account in Affinity Photo. So if it doesn't there's a problem.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1