You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP-reordering adjustment layer dropdown box options

I'm using AP with W10, and I want  to change the order of the selections when I click on the dropdown box. I use Curves on a lot of photos, and hardly ever use white balance. I'd like to change the order of the selections...move the Curves selection to where the white balance selection is. It's a pain to scroll to the middle of the selections to pick curves every time I use it.

It would nice to be able to put them in the workflow order I am most productive with.

Is it possible? Thanks for any help.

thanks for the tip. I don't use keyboard shortcuts much, so I guess I gotta start. Ya know, once you get into a work flow you just put it on autopilot sometimes. But I still think it would be a cool function to be able to put the options into whatever order you want. Thanks again, and if anyone else knows of a way to do it, pls let me know