You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher: Text decoration in the bleed area

Hi to all.

When the style uses a decoration with a fill overflowing from the page to occupy the bleed area, this overflow is well possible in direct application in the pages, but it is not when you go through a master page. Beta example attached.

bleed-decoration.png.f6af5eac118f1e35911d736750acbfbd.png

decoration.afpub

6 cœurs, 12 processus - Windows 11 pro - 4K - DirectX 12 - Suite universelle Affinity (Affinity  Publisher, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo).

Mais je vous le demande, peut-on imaginer une police sans sérifs ?

Thank you, Andreas CH for your remark.

Perhaps a different setting? I don't get the same thing depending on whether I apply the style from the master page or on directly on a normal page.

This problem seems to appear only on the text styles. When I put an object to replace the background fill, it appears correctly, either from the master page or the normal document page.

bleed.thumb.png.dfad26a57bc0dd1ace2ee4f194e6bb94.png

Edit: I continued the investigations, and when I put an object that overflows on the bleed area, then the text style of the master page this time goes right to the edge.

6 cœurs, 12 processus - Windows 11 pro - 4K - DirectX 12 - Suite universelle Affinity (Affinity  Publisher, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo).

Mais je vous le demande, peut-on imaginer une police sans sérifs ?

Wenn ich dein Dokument nehme, dann erscheint auch die fehlerhafte Darstellung.

Ich kann einen neuen Textstil mit der gleichen Verziehrung erstellen. Auch da ist der Fehler.

Auch beim Kopieren deines Textstiles in ein neues Dokument bleibt der Fehler bestehen.

Erst bei einem neuen Dokument mit einem neu erstellten Textstil ist die Darstellung richtig.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.