You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer workbook not received

Hi,

Since I have not received any helpful information from affinityorders@serif.com after submitting several requests about my order I am forced to post here.

Its about order BYWKZBNL8T:

I bought both the Photo and Designer workbook, but thus far I have only received the Photo workbook and I have been waiting for over a month.
The order status on my account page says order completed but its not! So I gotten pretty worried if and submitted a mail to the order mail then after a week seeing a response that says it takes longer but not how things are with my order, so after that weekn I send another email with 0 response and the same the week after that.

Though I do not mind it taking time but atleast have the decency to respond or inform people of what is the matter.

My thanks.

Robbin Groeneveld

On 2/2/2021 at 4:37 PM, SFurniss said:

@SwiftSins Apologies for the delay. Our orders team are currently exceptionally busy. I have spoken to someone on the team and they will jump your email to the front of the queue. I've closed your duplicate email.

Any clues perhaps should I simply give up any hope of receiving the Photo Workbook ordered almost 9 weeks ago? I mean if it's a major holdup then it would be perhaps better to simply cancel and ask for a refund and give up as this is becoming rather pointless with no timely communication from Affinity at all. I did receive an email from the orders team promising shipment "within 14 days or so", but that was again well over a month ago, at the beginning of January. I know about covid, brexit, customs delays and them being busy but the communication efforts are still a major failure. Being new to Affinity this is rather disappointing.