You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Free Affinity Designer Paper Cut Out Flowers Files

Lusus

I've been working on some paper cut out style flowers, getting them ready for Valentines Day and spring, and I've made them available to anyone who wants them. I've posted them on the Affinity resources website, but a more direct link would be to my new and yet unfinished blog. I hope they'll be useful to someone.

Included are two Affinity files that contain the paper cut flowers. One set of flowers are noncoloured, so you can easily add your own and make the flowers unique to you.

The second Affinity file contains coloured flowers that can be used as is.

There is a third Affinity file, and that contains the Valentines image which can be seen on my blog.

The fourth file included is a set of assets. This consists of the flowers included in the Affinity files, both blank and coloured. This means paper cut designs can quickly and easily be created by dragging flowers from the assets window onto the canvas area. There are also flower components such as petals and flower centres, to enable you to make your own flowers almost from scratch.

Cut Out Flowers.png

• 1 year later...