You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

FFT Denoise broken

4 hours ago, PhotoSuprgeon20 said:

The only issue I have, and that started three beta releases ago, and still persists, is that I don't see brush preview when I use the FFT filter. It works fine on the stable version, but not in the beta.

Hello  @PhotoSuprgeon20 ,

here a similar problem with the FFT filter, it happens even that Affinity Photo crashing .

The disabling OpenCL for compute acceleration helps and the FFT filter works as expected.

Maybe it will be fixed in the next beta.

Cheers

Affinity Photo 2.4:         Affinity Photo 1.10.6: 

Affinity Designer 2.4:    Affinity Designer 1.10.6:

Affinity Publisher 2.4:   Affinity Publisher 1.10.6:    

Windows 11 Pro  (Version 23H2 Build (22631.3447)

1 hour ago, Gnobelix said:

here a similar problem with the FFT filter, it happens even that Affinity Photo crashing .

The disabling OpenCL for compute acceleration helps and the FFT filter works as expected.

I can confirm this.

Greetings, Peter

3 hours ago, Gnobelix said:

Hello  @PhotoSuprgeon20 ,

Maybe it will be fixed in the next beta.

Cheers

Thank you, but I have disabled OpenCL and I am still getting the problem. Thanks for replying anyway!

When OpenCL is disabled it works fine here. But when it's enabled the filter displays a black windows and the image in the Navigator is destroyed.

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.