You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Overlapping pictures in frames

Hey,

I don't know whether it is bug or not but as title says pictures in frames often overlaps their borders. I thought I just poorly positioned them, but when I zoom in, the bug disappears.

It's really confusing to go through the document and see this especially when one picture overlaps another.

Thanks,

Marek

evidence.jpg

Edited by Marek Tomciak

When I looked at this there is a difference between the zoom shown on the document panel 82.7% and the Navigation panel 83%. If I use the mouse wheel to scroll like you say it dips in and out when there is a certain fraction. If I used the ctr plus + and Control plus - it seems to move it in whole units and it does not show the line? I normalluy work in the light interface so hard to spot.

Alan Pickup

Windows 11 Home all Affinity suite of Apps PC and Gigabyte Laptop 16gb Ram and Nvidia GTX1660 Super on each.