You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Guidelines in Last beta not visible

You must have turned off View > Show Guides.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

View guides is on in view. Starting with an new document. And than place some guidelines. Going back to the rules does vanish the guidelines. Clicking  in the ruler makes them visible, but going back to the document, the guidelines are gone. After placing an object, circle or so, the problem isn’t there anymore. Only when starting a new document.

For what it's worth, I can't reproduce this problem either in macOS 10.14.6 in the current GM beta.

macOS 10.15.7  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Engineering_text said:

"edit" doesn't include delete? How to delete a post?

You can hide a post under „moderator actions“.

It depends on your browser how and when the menu item is shown, normally just below „edit“. Hiding effectively deletes the post, making it invisible for yourself and all other regular users.

Mac mini M1 A2348 | Windows 10 - AMD Ryzen 9 5900x - 32 GB RAM - Nvidia GTX 1080

LG34WK950U-W, calibrated to DCI-P3 with LG Calibration Studio / Spider 5

iPad Air Gen 5 (2022) A2589

Special interest into procedural texture filter, edit alpha channel, RGB/16 and RGB/32 color formats, stacking, finding root causes for misbehaving files, finding creative solutions for unsolvable tasks, finding bugs in Apps.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.