You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Guidelines not visible

In the latest beta, i can put guidelines on the page. You see them in the ruler. But then the guidelines dissapear till you come with the cursor on the ruler. The guidelines are visible. When moving to the image, the guidelines are gone.

1660312239_Schermafbeelding2021-01-26om16_28_24.png.ef9a064d7846c624efd6558c5e67b845.png

• Staff

Hi pruus,

Are you saying they only disappear when you pan the document? If so this is an issue we're aware of. If that is not what you're seeing could you attach a screen recording (showing the whole UI) demonstrating the issue please?

If I hover the ruler, the guidelines are visible. When I go back to the image field, and try to change the perspective the lines are gone. Only the guidelines. The ruler shows the blue markings where the lines are, but not on the document.

• Staff

Hi Pruus,

It sounds like you have View > Show Guides disabled. With it disabled, it will briefly show you the guides when you're dragging new ones onto the page (so you know where existing are when creating a new one), and then they will disappear because Show Guides is disabled.

The interesting thing is this behaviour on Windows will actually then enable 'Show Guides' so I'll double check that and pass it over to development.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.