You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Just purchased but...

11 minutes ago, Anticosti said:

Greetings,

Just purchased (Order number B7NR1N2DFP) Affinity Designer, but, realized that it is a Windows version I have for download.
Is it possible from your end to swap it for a Mac version?

Sorry for the trouble. Thank you in advance.

Welcome to the Forums @Anticosti.  You may wish to send an email directly to Serif with this information.  I am sure that they will be able to help you.  Here is what they have posted on this website:   "To contact our Customer Service Team online, Affinity customers can email affinity@serif.com. We will aim to get back to you within 1 working day."  Once you are up and running with the correct version for your device, I am sure you will be up and running in no time and loving Designer as much as I do!  Hope this will help.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Just now, Anticosti said:

Thank you very much @jmwellborn

Will email support.

@Anticosti  I have just looked in the Forum section Frequently Asked Questions and have found this better information for you.  "In order to change your Affinity Store License from macOS to Windows, or vice-versa, you will need to contact the Affinity Orders department within your 14-day Money Back Guarantee and request this to be changed providing your Affinity Order Number.

Depending on the circumstances and whether or not you are eligible, we will look into amending the license(s) for you.

Please contact affinityorders@serif.com for help regarding this issue."

This should get you sorted properly!   Glad to have been able to help!

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9