You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I know that text wrapping is possible in Affinity Publish and Design, but is there any way to use this option in Affinity Photo?  It would be incredibly helpful to me if I could shape text into a circle.  Obviously, you can use the mesh warp tool, but it's not very clean/precise, and it would take forever to shape multiple words into a professional-looking circular pattern.

• Staff

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the Forums :)

The apps are different each has things the other doesn't, and Path text is one of the things that distinguishes Designer and is not available in Photo however if you own Designer you can create some text on a path and then copy and paste it into Photo. I hope this helps :)

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• 2 months later...

Text wrapping is available in Designer?

Sort of. You can't wrap text around an object, at least not from what I've found thus far. However, you can do simple text wrapping by click-holding on the Artistic Text Tool (the "A" icon) and choosing Frame Text Tool (the "T" icon). You can also toggle them with the "T" shortcut.