You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer or APhoto?

Also snap and freehand seem to contradict each other, can you explain a little better what you want to do?

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

11 minutes ago, carl123 said:

Designer or APhoto?

Also snap and freehand seem to contradict each other, can you explain a little better what you want to do?

Designer

When I draw a freehand line (when tracing something) I usually stop to see if the line is correct then continue on, I just want to know if I can snap from the end of the previous line when drawing a new line just to make it look like a continuous line

Edited by Rochrimir

If using the Pencil Tool, I believe the Sculpt button on the context toolbar will allow you to continue drawing from the existing line

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Vector Brush Tool or the Brush Tool in the pixel persona?

PS you can apply brush strokes to the pencil tool if needbe

You can use Layer > Geometry > Merge Curves to simplify your curves into one continuous line but I can't see an obvious way to snap to or continue the existing brush stroke.

Someone with more experience with the Vector Brush Tool may be able to give better advice, so check back later

21 hours ago, carl123 said:

You can use Layer > Geometry > Merge Curves to simplify your curves into one continuous line but I can't see an obvious way to snap to or continue the existing brush stroke.

Someone with more experience with the Vector Brush Tool may be able to give better advice, so check back later

thank you!

• 2 years later...