You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't add multiple styles with same stroke color

I'm trying to create several sites with a black stroke, but different brushes and widths. There problem is after the first one, selecting "add style from selection" does nothing. If I change the stroke color it works, if l delete the previous style, it works. I've tried with multiple brushes, colors, widths and it's always the same. Only one style allowed per stroke color. 

• Staff

We are aware of an issue relating to not being able to create multiple styles with the same fill colour/stroke width etc, this has been passed to the developers to look into. At the moment the workaround is to apply a different colour for a style to be created. Then when you apply this to manually change the colour/ stroke width.