You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Prepare your photo of a painting for print. Affinity Photo Tutorial

How to print non-digital paintings.

How to prepare your painting for print in the correct size, and for web. This Affinity Photo tutorial video shows how to put the photo back into correct perspective and size it for print.

Imagine you just finished an oil painting and you want to digitize it so you can sell prints, place on the web, or submit your work to a gallery. Taking a photo of it on the wall or on an easel distorts the image. This video shows how to correct the distortion and size it correctly.

https://youtu.be/BEMNW8PewIs

WallToPrint--YouTube-Video-Thumbnail.jpg

Hi Digitally Fearless,

I love your tutorials.  I can’t Like you on YouTube as you must ‘sign in’ to do so.  Don’t want to create an account.

So I am asking you here, can you explain how to use Link that is now located in Studio in Affinity Photo?  Interesting concept but no instruction on how to use.  

You have made videos that explain things that are not covered in the Tutorials by Affinity, and I thank you for that.  

👍