You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher inner bleed

Hello

Iam creating large catalogue of products. The company want to print it and it will be glued binding so I need set up facing pages and bleed 3mm from all sides because the pages will be printed separately and then glued. Problem is with graphic. I use color boxes under text for category name that goes to edge of page. When I end it at the end of page on pdf with bleed is missing but the 3mm part shows on previous page....

Any idea to solve this problem? Thank you.

Please see the attachment.

pdf export left.png

pdf export right.png

Publisher page setup.png

I could be wrong ... not the first time ...

a) Do you really need facing pages in glued binding?

b) What could be looking worse? A thin line of red or a thin line of white over the complete page? If the printer cuts wrongly, you'll see it anyway, because you use a coloured background.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

Hello

Yes i need - client want on same products promo on whole double page. 

I think there will be no lines that can be seen because of glued binding but that is not the point. I need a solution not how to close eyes and dont see wrong bleed.

15 minutes ago, bajqo said:

I need a solution not how to close eyes and dont see wrong bleed.

I am not closing eyes, I don't simply get it. Something like on the attached image?

innerbleed.jpg

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed