You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tab doesn't function correctly

When creating a linked duplicate of a text object (this option should be also available via the right click menu in the Layers Panel), and unlinking "Text content", not only the text content is unlinked, but also all text attributes, such as color, size, typography styles and so on.

I have also never been able to relink the text contents. When moving over the icon the mouse pointer changes to a curved arrow, but the text contents is not relinked.

Anyhow, linked duplicates is a highly appreciated new feature!

• Staff
On 1/15/2021 at 6:26 PM, chr.schmitz said:

In v1.9.0.211 the Shift-Tab shortcut in the Transform Panel does not work as expected (tab back).

In addition, the Tab key doesn't bring the user from S: to X:, what I intuitively thought.

This is working for me.

On 1/15/2021 at 6:26 PM, chr.schmitz said:

In v1.9.0.211 the Shift-Tab shortcut in the Transform Panel does not work as expected (tab back).

I've just checked this in the previous beta and retail and it does work. I suspect it never has for the Transform Panel. It does in some other dialogs so I'll log this—cheers.

On 1/18/2021 at 3:23 PM, Chris B said:

This is working for me.

I've just checked this in the previous beta and retail and it does work. I suspect it never has for the Transform Panel. It does in some other dialogs so I'll log this—cheers.

I reported two issues. Which one works for you?

I attach a short movie showing the second issue: the tab key does not jumb from S: to X:

ScreenMovie.gif

On 1/18/2021 at 3:23 PM, Chris B said:

In addition, the Tab key doesn't bring the user from S: to X:, what I intuitively thought.

I create a second screen movie, which shows, that only R: to H: works with Shift-Tab. In all other fields nothing happens.

For some reasons, it was inserted into a new post. Please see next post.

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.