You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hei! I just purchased Affinity Designer a few days ago and it keeps crashing in the middle of my work. Yesterday it just threw me out of the program (twice) but saved my work, today it was ''thinking'' for a few minutes and then automatically restarted the computer and didn't save my last 5 minutes work. Is it common? What can I do about it?

Spinedesign,

Hello and welcome to the forums. Sorry I don't have an answer that can help you but it might help if you posted some more details like which OS you are using, which version of Designer are you using, and what you were doing when it crashed. Someone might be able to help you but probably more information is needed. 

Best regards,

Hokusai

• Staff

Hi Spinedesign,

Welcome to the Forums :)

I am sorry to hear you having been having issue with the App. In order for me to investigate this further for you I need a little bit more information:

• Could you please tell me which operating system you are running?
  • Which version of Designer you are using?
  • Does the crash happen randomly or is it when using certain tools etc?

Could you also please try resetting the App? To do this please hold down the CTRL key while opening the program. This will bring up a reset menu please click select all and then choose clear.

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...