You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Quest For Excalibur!

Over the holidays, I got inspired to create an isometric illustration of Excalibur. I decided to film the whole thing from beginning to end and create a sort of journey/tutorial series for my YouTube channel. It turned out to be a lot of fun. I've got to re-upload the first video here as I'd like to change the final image, but for the most part, I'm happy with how the series has turned out. I'll be uploading the final episode/part sometime this evening.

Heads up! - It's long (9 parts) ! And, it's in real time. I'm forced to admit after seeing it all again, that I'm not that eloquent, BUT! I did my best!  I also sorted each video into chapters, and I cut out a lot of mishaps/nonsense that occurred to try and minimize any pain or frustration. At any rate, it was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot. I hope some of you guys will enjoy it, and maybe you can pick up a few tips and tricks as well. - And as always, I'm always open to constructive criticism and discussion, - so let em rip!

Cheers!

2020 M1 Mac Mini, 16GB, Mac OS Sonoma 14.1.1
iPad Pro 12.9, Gen 4, iPad OS 16.3.1