You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Report two bugs about designer。

jilkyking

1、该问题发生在当前文档里存在嵌入式文档时,在当前文档里编辑嵌入式文档后,使用键盘command+W关闭文档后,该文档无法再次加载。

2、这个问题出现在某些未知的情况下,作品库中有两个相同的文件名时,其中一个文件有可能会被另一个相同的名称的文件覆盖。这个问题我碰到过几次,但不清楚在什么情况下什么原因会导致这样。

———————

1. This problem occurs when there is an embedded document in the current document. After editing the embedded document in the current document and closing the document with the keyboard command + W, the document cannot be loaded again.The latest beta also has this problem.
2. This problem occurs in some unknown cases, when there are two files with the same name in the works library, one of them may be covered by another file with the same name. I've come across this problem several times, but I don't know under what circumstances and why.

BD8E3794-DA30-49DD-B398-4EBDB11F9F71.thumb.jpeg.71efda92c4492eb9522afabc77bb7864.jpeg

I come from China.  I am not good in English.  :4_joy:

My youtube:Jinyu

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Hi jilkyking,

Apologies for the delay in responding and also thanks for taking the time to let us know!

I've been able to reproduce the first issue and have now passed it along with development.

With the second I've not been able to reproduce that. If you're able to find steps to reproduce then let us know and as it will help us get the issue reported to development.

Google Translate:
嗨,吉尔基金,

很抱歉延迟回复,也感谢您抽出宝贵的时间告诉我们!

我已经能够重现第一个问题,现在已经将其与开发一起通过了。

对于第二个,我无法重现。 如果您能够找到重现步骤,请告诉我们,因为这将有助于我们将问题报告给开发人员。

• 2 years later...
  • Staff

The issue "If a document is closed on the iPad whilst editing an embedded file it will cause the document to fail to open again" (REF: AFD-5299) has been fixed by the developers in internal build "2.1.0.1769".
This fix should soon be available as a customer beta and is planned for inclusion in the next customer release.
Customer beta builds are announced here and you can participate by following these instructions.
If you still experience this problem once you are using that build version (or later) please reply to this thread including @Serif Info Bot to notify us.