Sign in to follow this  
bodobe

Fiat-500-Vintage-57

Hello, this is my original AD file from my illustration of the Fiat-500-Vintage-57. Are you ready to pimp the car? He needs a new paint job and maybe a spoiler (automotive), because he wants to be a small sports car :).  Help the little car and discover the world of vector graphics (with Affinity Designer) ... ;)

Fiat-500-Vintage-57.afdesign.zip

Fiat 500 Vintage Vector (Affinity Designer): http://b-bertuleit.de/fiat-500-vintage/

Illustration & Grafik bodobe.de

Give me some time and I'll try to pimp this little car! Just need to find some free time!...

Hey Matt, what's about the paint job? otherwise, I'll push the car back into the garage so it doesn't rust. :) :) :)

Really sorry - I've been so busy trying to get artboards in that I've not had a spare moment to draw anything :(  Hopefully in the next few weeks that'll be in beta and I'll have a bit more time! :)

Hi likeshampoo,

thank you so much! If you really want it, you'll make it. It's not magic, just vector with Affinity. This can be learned, and it's great fun  :)