Sign in to follow this  
decimate555

Character palette causes crash

Hello, 

Seems that with both Designer and Photo on the current betas, when no document is open, when attempting to drag out the character palette to isolate it from the tabbed group, the entire program crashes.

Thanks!

Ah, just tried with all font managers disabled, still crashes on me. Again, only happens when no document is open… as with the betas, it resets my preferences each time I reinstall. I am now used to just moving palettes and such into position before anything, character palette now included (a workspaces feature would be great in this instance), that's how I discovered it.

I hope you can replicate this, I will gladly give you more detail about my setup if it helps.

Hello, 

Yes, I am sorry to say, I am using versions 1.3.5.2 of photo and designer and the character palette crash issue is still persistant.

I removed all traces of the betas using mac undelete software and re-installed, yet the crashing remains.

With current beta versions, I can move the adjustment effects between layers whereas before that wasn't possible, that's one way I can confirm this is happening with the latest versions, and the about dialog also reports the correct version #.