You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

关于“图层剪切”这个功能

“图层剪切”这个功能,不好用。使用频率又很高。很无奈。

pssketch使用“图层剪切”功能后,原始图层和被剪切图层都存在的,而affinity designer,只留下了被剪切的部分。但是使用过程中,总是需要留下两个图层,原始图层作为底层。这一点非常重要!!!!😭

ps操作时,完全不用思考。上方被剪切图层会被下方原始图层限制住。如果我用affinity designer,就需要思考该用哪个图层拖入哪个图层。真的很不希望一个软件让人思考。这一点非常重要!!!!!!😭

③使用“图层剪切”后,无法对原始图层,单独选中调整。

这一点sketch很好用,直接选中图层进行修改操作。

④使用“图层剪切”后,图层面板关于它的显示不够清晰。

例如pssketch,被剪切图层位于原始图层上方,用箭头表示,看起来更清晰。

psalt快捷键。sketch上方工具栏有快捷按钮。

这个功能非常重要。请尽快更新,谢谢。

Google Translate:

The "layer cut" function is not easy to use. The frequency of use is very high. Very helpless.

① After ps and sketch use the "layer cut" function, both the original layer and the cut layer exist, while the affinity designer only leaves the cut part. But in the process of use, always need to leave two layers, the original layer as the bottom layer. this point is very important! ! ! ! 😭

②There is no need to think about ps operation. The clipped layer above will be restricted by the original layer below. If I use affinity designer, I need to think about which layer to drag into which layer. I really don't want a software to make people think. this point is very important! ! ! ! ! ! 😭

③After using "Layer Cut", the original layer cannot be individually selected and adjusted.

This sketch is very useful, directly select the layer to modify.

④ After using "Layer Cut", the display on the layer panel is not clear enough.

For example, ps or sketch, the clipped layer is located above the original layer, indicated by arrows, it looks clearer.

⑤ ps has the alt shortcut key. There are shortcut buttons on the toolbar above sketch.

This feature is very important. Please update as soon as possible, thanks.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.