You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Not a question at all, but I can't post in the «News» forum so I'm posting this here.

A friend told me about a John Siracusa podcast where he talks about Affinity Designer (among other apps). Siracusa, for those of you who don't know the guy, is a programmer but he dabbles into pretty much anything so he will talk about AD as a programmer/developer/UI guy.

Here's the link (it starts around the 81:00 minute mark with a prologue/intro into the subject):

http://atp.fm/episodes/132

Short but pretty interesting. I suppose that there will be a surge in demo downloads and users because of this podcast.

Affinity Designer 1.6

Affinity Photo 1.6.6

Canon EOS 50D

iMac 27" 3,4 GHz Intel Core i7 32 GB RAM

Siracusa is a heavyweight in the Mac community, so I thought this podcast of his was quite positive for helping to spread the word about Affinity. It's really looking good for you guys and for us, the users, too. Pretty exciting times, I would say.   ^_^

Affinity Designer 1.6

Affinity Photo 1.6.6

Canon EOS 50D

iMac 27" 3,4 GHz Intel Core i7 32 GB RAM