You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Using align buttons is affecting a master in detached mode

Vosje

Hello, there seems to be a bug in Publisher which results in a master page being affected if you make changes to a page with this master applied to it in detached mode. It happens when you want to change a position of a picture frame and use align buttons (moving it by hand, however, does not affect the master page). More info and confirmation in this thread:

Adding my note from the previous topic:

A quick test here on Mac OS 10.14.6 shows that if I have more than one master page on a spread choose the master lower in the layers panel and using the Align buttons (Top, Bottom, etc.) in the toolbar will make things move. It may be that combination of more than one Master Page and choosing one then the other to edit detached will cause the problem. The problem occurs but not 100% of the time.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• 2 weeks later...