JasperD

Sort / order for brushes, styles?

Is there a way to order brushes, styles and the like?

I´d probably like alphabetic sort, if possible after the default lists coming with the product. However, I´d really like a manual sort order: they always add to the end on import, but I like and use some more than others... Looked in both AP and AD, performed forum searches, didn´t find any clue alas. 

Hi JasperD,

There currently isn't a way to sort Brushes automatically but they can be rearranged by hand if you drag them. If you would like to se the ability to sort Brushes automatically added to the App in the future I would recommend making a post in our Feature Requests section :)

I tried that, without any success so far. Probably lack of a correct description: it´s the list of brushes that I´d like to order, not the brushes included in a specific category (which can be dragged indeed).

For instance, let´s say I ´d like to put all DAUB items in the list below in alphabetical order right up to the top, but under the ones already included in the product. Can I drag them somehow as well, or do I indeed need to raise that as enhanced feature request (same for styles)?

post-13590-0-50600000-1441985811_thumb.png

Unfortunately its not possible to change the order of this list. Its definitely worth raising a Feature Request for though :)

C