You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo crash some times when i have ellipse and...

my Documentes A3 size.
Affinity Photo crash some times when i have ellipse with graident (radial i think) and i want use brush tools in area when i select brush sometimes crash. brush are big but reason their size is 2500pixels.(they are imported Photoshop brushes). I use latest version i think and WIndows 10 pro. and i have 32gigabytes memory and run same time some other programs but should be not problem. i bet is related brush size what i cannot be smaller saddly these brushes cannot be bigger. i want use add texture such object. i show if iget someday result what i like. i bet is related big brushes.

• Staff

Hi MxHeppa,

I suspect it will be brush related as well.  Are you able to resize the brush smaller just to see if you get the same crash?  Also could you attach one of the brushes (if its a paid for one, i can provide a Dropbox link so it's not shared publicly). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 3:12 PM, stokerg said:

Hi MxHeppa,

I suspect it will be brush related as well.  Are you able to resize the brush smaller just to see if you get the same crash?  Also could you attach one of the brushes (if its a paid for one, i can provide a Dropbox link so it's not shared publicly). 

is commercial product if you want use without credit but i can give place where you can download it. but if you want use without paying you must using credit it. Actually i tried similar thing now i dont get crashes but these sets you can use for example this test:
https://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/58453-free-leather-photoshop-brushes-5
https://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/57172-free-concrete-photoshop-brushes-2
https://www.brusheezy.com/brushes/58161-free-cracks-photoshop-brushes-6
I have few others these and this place other such products as well.

Ps. try using smaller (even then unsuitable many ues). and you actually need another ones becouse changin brush set mades this crash. i bet is relatd and i dont now know i try look is only program goed slower like some other cases.(looks its hanged but goes working later even it odd when much much bigger images layeered worked well i used i think 5 layers of 6000x4000 images in one project but goed slow but ot crash and these brushes are each 2500x2500 pixels).