Since I have an Air Pad 2, I'm really hoping that Photo/Designer for iOS will not be restricted to the iPad Pro.  I'd love to have the Pro but it's not in the budget any time soon.

LilleG,

The iPad Air 2 is a good device - it uses the A8X processor - which is something we should be able to support :) At this early stage, I can give no guarantees - but I would hope that your device would work fine with our apps :)

Thanks,

Andy.

I understand, Andy.  No guarantees, but that is encouraging.  I will continue to look forward to buying more Affinity apps.  :)  :)  :)

Hi:

I've got an iPad 4... Yes, it's old... But I'm thinking if it's worth to pay for Affinity Photo for Mac while, I guess, there is no plans for my old version of iPad... What do you think?

Is there any dates at all for when the iPad version will be out? We've waited for almost two years now, since the announcement, right?

I'm doing most of my photo work in Lightroom Mobile because it's the only iPad app that lets me work with RAW files at the moment, also the syncing to the desktop to get it into real lightroom is nice. But I'm dying to try Affinity on my iPad Pro since that's what I'm using on my Macbook.

I'd gladly pay to be a part of a closed beta if that option becomes available.

Is the project still alive?