You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Which Print Studio to Use

I have just bought a Canon Pixma Pro 100S Printer.

I have a Macbook Pro with Big Sur OS and Affinity Photo.

I would like to use Canon Print Studio Pro. However this is just a Plugin for Photoshop.

Does anyone have any ideas as to which is the best Print Studio Programme to use instead?

Thanking you in Advance.

Dave

AFAIK, Canon Print Studio Pro works on Win/Mac with either ...

• Canon Digital Photo Professional - v.4.1 or higher, v.3. 12~v.3.xx
  • Adobe Photoshop - CS5, CS6, CC v.14.x, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.5 (32 bit/64 bit)
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements - 11, 12, 13, 14,
  • Adobe Photoshop Lightroom - v.3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, CC 2015

... see also here.

So if you don't have or use any of the Adobe products listed above, you can try to use it also out of "Canon Digital Photo Professional (Canon DPP)" as far as you have some Canon based DSLR and would use it for photo printing then etc. - The Affinity products will instead here then just use your normal Canon Pixma Pro 100S printer's system driver for printing!

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

I have tried to download Canon Print Studio Pro. It unfortunately does not show on the Canon List of Downloadable programmes. As it is a plug in to Photoshop you can only attach it to there. I have tried to download it with Canon DPP4 and that does not work either. If you have had success with using it with DPP4, Please could you let me know how you managed it.

Profesional Print and Layout is only usable with certain printers and Pro 100S is not one of them.

Therefore, I am still looking for a solution, if anyone can help.

Thanks

Dave