You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Current brush not highlighted in Brushes menu

GrayHulk

Hi there,

Photo opens up with the last brush used as the current brush. Unfortunately, that brush isn't visible in the Brushes menu tab as it's buried in whichever brush group it came from. There's no way that I can see to "highlight current brush in Brushes menu." Instead, I have to try to remember the name of the brush and where it came from. Not optimal when I'm trying to figure out which brushes I like and want to put into my own brush folder.

Is there a way to identify the current brush in the Brushes menu?

Thank you,

Alec

• Staff

Hey GrayHulk,

It might not highlight the brush because when you reopen the app, it seems to remember the brush but the 'Wet Edges' setting is not remembered, even though you can paint with the last brush you were using. I think there's room for improvement here so I will log this.