You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher Workbook not received

• Staff

@Actaeon 

We are currently experiencing some backlogs on Workbook orders due to the phenomenal success of the recent sale. We are currently working to get fresh stock sent to our fulfilment centres, but it may take us up to a week to clear all the backlog. As a result some books may be shipped individually as stock becomes available.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with your order.   

Mine hasn’t arrived either but in my order history it says ‘successfully completed’. 
Should I panic? I’m aware of the delays that postal companies have these days, especially PostNL. What service is Affinity using for delivery in NL?

I believe they use Amazon as their distribution partners, so I guess it will be the same in NL. 

7 minutes ago, JJES said:

Mine hasn’t arrived either but in my order history it says ‘successfully completed’. 
Should I panic? I’m aware of the delays that postal companies have these days, especially PostNL. What service is Affinity using for delivery in NL?

Mine also said successfully completed in my order history. It arrived yesterday 19th Dec, hopefully you will get your before Christmas 

On 12/15/2020 at 3:31 PM, SFurniss said:

@Actaeon 

We are currently experiencing some backlogs on Workbook orders due to the phenomenal success of the recent sale. We are currently working to get fresh stock sent to our fulfilment centres, but it may take us up to a week to clear all the backlog. As a result some books may be shipped individually as stock becomes available.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with your order.   

Congratulations on your success. Still waiting on mine from pre-orders as well. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

The pre-order email said we'd get the book by Christmas. I ordered 6th December and haven't heard anything since. Will Serif post all books before their leave? Otherwise people like me will have to wait until their return in two weeks for the book to be posted, and several days later for delivery. That could be 4-5 weeks after the original dispatch date.

Order number: BXBYHY92NQ

Good to know I’m not the only one waiting ;)

One more question: I suppose an email is sent once the book is actually on its way? If it’s sent through Amazon channels, DHL will deliver the package. I’d like them to drop it off at a pickup locker. 

8 minutes ago, curlypaws said:

Still waiting as well - ordered on 30 November here in the UK (of course it could be stuck in the whole Brexit mess, the border closures associated with the COVID-19 pandemic or the Royal Mail's parcel backlog).

The Photo workbook I ordered in October 2018 also took over 2 weeks to be dispatched. It was supposed to be delivered within 5-7 days.

I hoped this delivery would be different...

10 minutes ago, JJES said:

One more question: I suppose an email is sent once the book is actually on its way? If it’s sent through Amazon channels, DHL will deliver the package. I’d like them to drop it off at a pickup locker. 

I didn’t get another email it just arrived

16 minutes ago, JJES said:

Maybe you'll have the option when they send out a delivery email. I looked online and saw DHL lockers.

EDIT: I just got the dispatch email. From now on, I'll just assume their workbook deliveries are 2 1/2 weeks. There's no option to change the delivery address. Maybe if DHL can't deliver they'll leave a card giving you a locker alternative. I'm in the UK.

Edited by ashelia

39 minutes ago, D.Wolters said:

Mine arrived 2 days ago (The Netherlands) and it was ordered 2 december.

Lucky bastard! ;)

Delivered by DHL? And did you receive a notification by mail before, with an option to choose a pickup point?
Enjoy the book and happy holidays!