Sign in to follow this  
btnapa

I am stuck and cannot change personas

I cannot get my tools menu that shows personas back. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong. I have tried all the menu options and cannot save my file to continue my work.

See snapshot of the screen.

Thanks

Boris

post-18076-0-16889600-1441760066_thumb.png

Hi Chris,

Thank you for your reply. I tried all your suggestions. Nothing is working. I did a lot of work on this one image and do not want to lose it. I can crash the program and get out of there. Otherwise, it seems to be frozen. I am beginning to not like this program. I had it freeze on me the other day too. I thought it was a fluke but this is the second time.

As it is, the interface and the whole logic of the program is not as intuitive as PS. I wanted to give the new kid on the block a chance but I am beginning to doubt my decision to support this program going forward.

Hi again Chris,

I crashed the program. The menus are back but when I switch to Develop Persona and select Reset Studio, I get the image I posted with this post. The column in the middle is stuck and I cannot move it. The only way to get rid of it is to either hide Studio or switch to Photo Persona. Is this a glitch in the program?

Hi btnapa,

When the program opened after the crash does it loaded the file again? Have you been able to save your work?

You can try to reset the app but you will lose it if you haven't saved it yet.

To reset the app press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the app. Then select Clear from the dialog that will open. This should fix the UI issues.

After relaunch of the app., I opened the file. It was cropped and not what I wanted. So I have to start over again. However, my concern is that the same menu is stuck in the middle of the page and I cannot get rid of it. My lens adjustment menu and other menus are no longer available to me.

What is going on? Do I have corrupted program?

Thanks

Boris

To solve the UI issues press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching the app. Then select Clear from the dialog that will open. This should fix the Interface problems.

I you still have trouble after resetting the app (the procedure i described above), uninstall it dragging the app icon from the Applications folder to the Trash and install again from the App Store app. Let me know if the issue still persist after this.