You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Customer Beta - 1.9.0.874 - assets in wrong place

On 12/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, AdamW said:

Fixed issues with Assets Panel

Hi, I am still having the problem with the Categories showing the wrong contents. The first two categories from the top are correct, the third shows the category name but no contents. the fourth category is showing the name of the fourth category but the contents are from from the third category, this is the same scenario for all other categories, they contain items from the previous category.

Mojave on MBP

18 minutes ago, Jon P said:

@Murfee Is this just with a specific asset pack? I've loaded in one I have and it seems to appear as i'd expect.

Any chance of uploading the pack if that's the case?

Hi Jon, it is all assets no particular pack. Have you got more than 3 packs loaded ?

Hi @Jon P, I have deleted the top 3 categories. The third one was showing a name but when I deleted it asked if I wanted to delete 'default' (this was not the name of the category) I chose yes and they are all fine now.

It was the default category that was causing the problem originally in one of the previous betas, I deleted it at the time but it must have kept something hiding 😀

Thanks for your time, I am now fixed 😀

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.