You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

"R" for alphabet series

eebee

A group or artists, including myself, all of whom are affiliated with a local art gallery, are collectively creating a set of alphabet illustrations for one of the people who works there. The alphabet collection is a gift for her soon-to-be-born child. Most of the works will be drawings or paintings on paper. I am one of the few people in the group working with digital illustration. I thought this would be a good project to give my new copy of Affinity Designer a try. Obviously my letter is "R". I still have plenty to learn, but I am truly enjoying working with AD so far.

post-16556-0-35427300-1441728248_thumb.jpg

This is cute, cute, cute. What a great idea as well. Have you been illustrating digitally for long?!?

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

This is cute, cute, cute. What a great idea as well. Have you been illustrating digitally for long?!?

George

Hey thanks, George! So I've been doing a bit of everything since forever. I've always been sort of your basic "utility" artist... I've learned how to do just about everything, but never really focused on any one technique enough to be truly profecient in it. Since I started with AD, I find I'm trying a bit harder.