You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Check out these silly, silly rulers I have in Designer & Publisher (all 3 personas)... Everywhere and anywhere seems to be the exact same place! Oh! This seems to support certain philosophical ideas but it is not the condition I would want when working on a layout. I bet you can't guess how to get this!

Actual area we are looking at is A4-ish, so it is not micro scale. What seems to trigger this? Rotating canvas 90 degrees and then moving mouse pointer, or zooming. Yup, rotating canvas will create a fine zone of singularity. I would expect rulers to merely switch X and Y axes, but the singularity. I'd never! Can you make your rulers silly, too?

(Oh, to go back to euclidean universe just rotate the artboard back as it was.)

image.png.33e604ee9fb3b095a49c0b3155036272.png

image.png.091cba72250bbd99cb8b1d7cdd4a4a22.png

Alex

Mac Mini M1, mac OS Ventura

Affiñititos, how about a roadmap? (but with v2.1 efforts ... massive, tremendous improvement!)