You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Photoshop import, can't visualise layers

Hi, 

I got a phothoshop document from designers that opens perfectly well in Affinity, but I can't see all the layers on the canvas. They are visible in the layer listing and even have a small visualisation render in the layer list, but they don't show up on the canvas.

My guess: some setting I'm overlooking as a newbie?

Anyone else had this problem and found the solution?Schermafbeelding_2020-12-13_om_15_41_40.thumb.png.696a966fa514c7a9a9ac714d2f59ca15.pngpopupop_Facebook_event_1920x1080.thumb.png.6fc6cd33b059dc7d06c4f054c0731edf.png

popupop_Facebook_event_1920x1080.psd

Hello pindsvin and welcome to the Affinity forums🙂
Which Affinity app are you using?
The content is there but is a bit messed up with content being way off the visible canvas and you will have to zoom out a bit to see the “missing” content.
In Photo go to; Document > Unclip Canvas.
Or in Designer go to; View > View Mode > and un-check Clip to Canvas.

This happens sometimes with PSD documents but don’t ask me why!

macOS 10.15.7  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M