You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PSD mockups broken 1.9.0.869

Hi, problem reported in this topic still exist:

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/108309-psd-mockup-problem-with-more-complicated-smart-objects/nt-585243

But now it is much worse, PSD mockups are completely destroyed, even the ones that worked well before. It looks like the perspective live filter imported from .psd is broken.
It looks different at different zooms, and is damaged in export too (looks different in different sizes)
When I use a perspective filter in a new file it works fine, but only when used alone, perspective + liquify is broken.
OpenCL off.

179-sweatshirt-mockup.jpeg

Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-12 163310.jpg

Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-12 163409.jpg

Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-12 163419.jpg

Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-12 163431.jpg

Interesting, when I save it as affphoto and open it again, tiling issue disappears. But the perspective issue is still here.
Is is the mockup from ZippyPixels https://zippypixels.com/product/mockups/apparel/free-crewneck-sweatshirt-mockup/
Though it is free I think I shouldn't share it publicly.
Can you provide file request from dropbox or so?

Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-15 124037.jpg

Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-15 124201.jpg

Zrzut ekranu 2020-12-15 125856.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gabe said:

The problem seems to be caused by having the new "Import PSD smart objects" option in General preferences. Issue logged!

Yes, it is, when this option is unchecked, perspective is ok. But then there is no smart (embedded) object with perspective live filter, but it is flattened to the pixel layer.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/5/2021 at 2:11 PM, Gabe said:

The problem seems to be caused by having the new "Import PSD smart objects" option in General preferences. Issue logged!

Any news @Gabe ? I'm also running into this problem 

Strangely, AP Beta 1.9.4.1065 is unable to open this file (loading the file forever, but doesn't prevent to open other files), when last version of AP can.

It would be nice to be able to stop the loading instead of needing to kill the app.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.