You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export persona: blank instead of "JPG"

Hey Wosven,

I have seen this too, but I don't think it is exclusive to this beta version. My normal version does this too when I don't select any present JPEG presets (like "JPEG High Quality", "JPEG Medium Quality", etc.) It doesn't happen when I select any already available preset.

Wasn't this happening in your 1.8 build affinity too?

12 minutes ago, tsivadharshan said:

Wasn't this happening in your 1.8 build affinity too?

I mostly use the beta, and open the 1.8 when needing to check something, or get another language for the screen shots :) (an app in French and the other in English), but the bug need to be corrected, thanks to mention it.

• Staff

Hi Wosven,

This isn't a bug - that dropdown shows the preset name and not the file format (thats what the icon is for) as you're customizing options there isn't a preset so it will show blank. Its just a coinsidence that the Preset name for PNG is just 'PNG'.

7 hours ago, Sean P said:

preset name and not the file format (thats what the icon is for)

In this case, why not using the usual "*" or "+" with the name? An empty field look more like a bug since we don't even know which preset we modified.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.