You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Request: Bleed and Preview mode for Designer

Hi,

I know it's Bleed is in the roadmap but it's a feature i really need to do PDF's for print where they demand lets say an A5 with 5mm bleed. Their system don't like me to just add 10mm in witdh/height to the domument.

A Preview mode (show with/without bleed and guides) is also highly requested.

A button switching between normal and preview mode would be so helpful.

So i'd like to bump those up the priority list if possible.

Cheers to all your great work :)

For professional work I also need bleed, overprint preview and Pantone. And similar panel as Illustrator to export to pdf. 

In this panel - color conversion, destination and profile policy, printer marks.

I check my work - Photoshop and Illustrator file - both open in Affinity, export as psd and pdf and again open i Adobe.

You're very close to change platform. Me and many graphics designers still work in Adobe cs6 - without subscription.

Cheers / Tommy

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to see you guys are working on bleed and Pantone support. I just bought Designer and Photo, and those were the first things I checked on. Hope it comes with full spot-ink support (haven't checked on that one yet).

I said this in another post, but I would love to beta test for you guys. I have beta tested in the past for Adobe, Quark, and Aldus, and have been doing pro graphic design and prepress for 30+ years. This market desperately needs some new blood, and these apps you have developed look like winners so far.