You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rendering Tables stops working

Sometimes, especially when manipulating text flow or other tables, tables stop being rendered completely. They are still there - I can select them, but they are basically invisible:

image.png.b45c53d369fab96c2f7cb628fbf374ae.png

Also, selecting the table in the Layer-Panel is *extremely* slow and eventually caused max CPU utilization (it didn't recover from that) ending in a complete freeze of APub

I haven't found out what exactly causes this issue and thus can't reproduce it. I'll upload a file as soon as I find out what's happening exactly.

When it rendering stops working, zooming doesn't help at all. Additionally, if the rendering is broken, so is the layer panel basically freezing APu.

Worth mentioning: The tables I use are inlined with text (Wrap Style "None", no margins).

I found that forcing a reflow by resizing the text area the tables reside in fixes the issue.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.