Stephen_H

"More" button at export doesn't work in either application

At export, I click on the "More" button but nothing happens. This happens to all the exportable file formats and in both Designer & Photo.

I'm running OSX 10.8.5 with all updates current.

Nice feature, but no… no change. The More button is still just there for show.

(I did it for both apps and now I have re-do all my customised tool and buttons. Ah well, had it solved my problem, I wouldn't have minded.)

I've downloaded the app to a 7 year old iMac running 10.9 and it works perfectly, so it must be something to do with my particular system.

If you need more info, just give me a shout, otherwise here are my specs to help you troubleshoot internally:

post-14828-0-48532000-1441803570_thumb.png

post-14828-0-87123900-1441803576_thumb.png

post-14828-0-06692500-1441803648_thumb.png

post-14828-0-34275700-1441803653_thumb.png

Hi all,
Same here (OSX10.8.5 & AffinityPhoto), the "More" button has never done any thing when pressed, ever.
Have often wondered what other wondrous options it may hide.

macOS 10.14.6  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

Have often wondered what other wondrous options it may hide.

They are remarkably similar to the wondrous options in the Export persona's Export Options tab. I don't know why the More button isn't working on some systems, but a workaround is to use the Export persona. You can also save options there as a preset, and then use that preset from File > Export without needing More.