You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Glitchy shapes on isometric grids (beta 1.9.0.864 Beta Windows Desktop)

• Staff

Hi Magicbean,

When reporting issues that affect a beta version (and not a release one) could you please ensure you report them in the relevant beta forum please and not the general bugs forums? The issue you're seeing is a known one that occurs when using OpenCL acceleration. It is with development to be fixed - in the meantime disabling OpenCL will cause the issue to go away.

36 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Hi Magicbean,

When reporting issues that affect a beta version (and not a release one) could you please ensure you report them in the relevant beta forum please and not the general bugs forums? The issue you're seeing is a known one that occurs when using OpenCL acceleration. It is with development to be fixed - in the meantime disabling OpenCL will cause the issue to go away.

Really sorry, I thought I had posted in the beta forum. My mistake. And thanks for the update.

• Staff
1 hour ago, Magicbean said:

Really sorry, I thought I had posted in the beta forum. My mistake. And thanks for the update.

Not a problem :)

1 minute ago, Panchdara said:

This IS the beta forum. Was this moved from a previous forum/thread?

It was - I moved it just after responding :) 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.