You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi @JonesLikes,

Welcome to the forums and I'm sorry to see you're having trouble!

It would help to have a copy of your Affinity Publisher document, so I can look into this further for you. Can you please upload a copy of your .afpub document and any linked resources to the below link for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/Icmm4Uv6N5r33kHZ0Rt7

Once uploaded, please reply here to let me know, many thanks in advance :)

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

11 hours ago, Dan C said:

Hi @JonesLikes,

Welcome to the forums and I'm sorry to see you're having trouble!

It would help to have a copy of your Affinity Publisher document, so I can look into this further for you. Can you please upload a copy of your .afpub document and any linked resources to the below link for me?

https://www.dropbox.com/request/Icmm4Uv6N5r33kHZ0Rt7

Once uploaded, please reply here to let me know, many thanks in advance :)

Hi @Dan C

Thank you for the respons. I uploaded the files 🙂

Thank you so much for taking a look at this problem,

Kind regards

Jonas

• Staff

Many thanks for your document Jonas!

It appears to be the group layer with multiple adjustments applied - if I duplicate this group, then rasterise this and hide the duplicated group before exporting then your bleed is correctly exported.

wARGHSFGHS.jpg

This certainly isn't expected, so I'll be logging it as a bug with our developers now - in the meantime I recommend using this rasterisation method when you're ready to export.

I hope this helps!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

7 hours ago, Dan C said:

Many thanks for your document Jonas!

It appears to be the group layer with multiple adjustments applied - if I duplicate this group, then rasterise this and hide the duplicated group before exporting then your bleed is correctly exported.

wARGHSFGHS.jpg

This certainly isn't expected, so I'll be logging it as a bug with our developers now - in the meantime I recommend using this rasterisation method when you're ready to export.

I hope this helps!

Thank you so much for the temporary solution. 

Hope this will get fixed in the future. 

Many thanks for your help! 

• 1 year later...
  • Staff
On 4/26/2022 at 10:26 AM, tills said:

Hi, I just wanted to chime in and point out that I experience the same bug (April 2022).

11 hours ago, berewin said:

I also had the same issue just now. Luckily I found this thread. Definitely a bug.

Many thanks for your reports and I'm sorry to hear this!
I'll be sure to add 'bump' the development log for you both now, to bring this issue to our developers attention once more :)

Please note -

Many thanks!

• 1 year later...

Just had same bug in Publisher. Grateful for this solution! The "Add Noise" Live Filter layer was causing the issue: it caused a "white bleed" which was noticeable because the cropmarks were in the right place, but not overlapping colours or imagery was visible (therefore NOT a working bleed..), but once the Live Filter layer was hidden, the file had the correct bleed (and exported MUCH quicker, which is interesting).

See personal tests I ran using Rectangles, arrows and text as markers to prove bleed bugs: the bug was with Add Noise Live Filter active, the correct version was when that layer was hidden.

Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 15.53.26 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-17 at 15.53.36 pm.png

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

The issue "Bleed fails to export when you have an adjustment layer on an artboard" (REF: AF-413) has been fixed by the developers in internal build "2.3.0.2150".
This fix should soon be available as a customer beta and is planned for inclusion in the next customer release.
Customer beta builds are announced here and you can participate by following these instructions.
If you still experience this problem once you are using that build version (or later) please reply to this thread including @Serif Info Bot to notify us.