You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Exported jpg changes resolution in Ps.

Hi friends,

Can anyone tell if is there a reason why exporting a jpg image created with AP, should lower the resolution almost to a third of the original resolution I had worked with it in AP. ? I mean like a 25 Mgb to 15 Mgb. Odd.....

Not my wish anyway, I simply wished it to put on my name as. usual and I do it in Photoshop. (simply a routine). I really needed to kower down a bit that image for in some art sites they do let you post inages with more than an amount of pixles. This....happened just accidentaly.

I wonder...mostly when I do a composite I use 300 pixels of resolution....or it seems to appear that one by defect, Do not know. Then I try to lower down, Have not done any teating with AP images . Will see if something more would happen then, like changing te size when you change the reso lution rate.

Thanks a lot.

Rosa