You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tagging posts in share your work (split)

• Staff

@Ren De

I keep the primary tag reserved for the application(s) that made the post rather than split the share your work forum according to the application(s) it was created in. I am sorry that I guessed wrong for your threads. If you added the correct tag in the first place I would have know, but new users do not have that right as it was abused by spammers. Please tag your posts with the correct application now

It is rare for a thread to go more than a few days without me adding the application tag. Feel free to add your own tags, but I will set the red one. The ability to give a red prefix to forum posts has also been given to contributors who have posted many times before in those forums.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

When you first made those posts you did not have permission perhaps. When you make a new thread there is a Tags + button and UI appears to add comma separated tags. To do it to existing posts I think you should now see an edit option below each post which would allow you to change the post, AND to add/remove tags or edit the thread title when that post is the first in a thread

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon