You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

After opening Designer and using it for like 10 seconds or so, it simply closes. No error, nothing. This happens not every time but most of the time. I can't seem to find a solution or what is causing the issue.

But this issue started appearing after the latest update.

What would you need to investigate this issue?

87501147-3050-48c6-b07f-b9bf8746aa70.dmp

• Staff

Hi @Nushara,

Sorry to hear the trouble you are having.

Could you try starting Affinity with the Control key held down and you'll get a message about resetting some settings.  3 options will be selected and you can just click on clear.  Now try using the app and see how it behaves :)  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good day I am a new user here  and am having crashing issues also. Tried the control key during opening but still crashing This seems to be random, when I try to print or change text size or adjust something, use a tool. Sorry I can not be more concrete   I am on a mac mini with os 10.11. 6 . I'm not willing to upgrade further as many of my favorite app won't work with the next version. Maybe need to go back to the last version  of Affinity This all started after loading version  1.9.1