Sign in to follow this  
michaelmar777

Acquire Photo

To whom it may concern:

I truly like Affinity photo, but I have a few issues about the program.

First. The Aquire Photo does not work. It will not recognize my drives—internal or external. Also, it does not recognize any of my card readers. At this moment, that part of the program is useless.

Second. The inpainting brush does not work when clicked on. If I click another brush in that set it will work, but not if I click it on first. Also, if I do any color correction then go back to the inpainting brush or any brush nothing works. It's very frustrating.

It does not see any of my externals either, card or drives.

I wouldn't use it yet anyway, as the program locked up my machine on just 54 files using file / open.

The moderator says thats not what it is intended for, I ask why have a raw developing section that can only do 1 file at a time, who works that way, we want to compare our shots, weed out the duds.

Hi michaelmar777

The Acquire Image option is mainly for scanners. Opening images from drives or card readers should work through just the normal open dialog. Is this not the case for you?

In terms of the brushes, what layer do you have selected? These tool will only work on pixel layers. If you place an image, text or shape then these will need to be rasterized first. If you're using adjustment layers for the colour correction then you will need to reselect the pixel layer

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com